- Funding pediatric cardiology units with equipment and research at local Children Hospitals. In 2011, THF funded vital equipment and artwork for Cohen Children’s Medical Center.
- THF’s Big Heart Racing Team has been represented in marathons, triathlons, Ironman 70.3, and bike races across the Northeast.
- THF has been a charity partner in major events such as the NYC ING Marathon, NYC Half Marathon, TD 5 Boro Bike Tour, and the NYC Triathlon.
- THF hosts an annual fundraiser – Spring 2011’s “I Heart Teenok Party” drew 100+ attendees and raised $10,000.
- THF was founded in January 2009 in response to the alarming statistics on incidence and severity of children’s heart ailments.
- THF has successfully grown its support base to 1,000+ in less than 2 years of operation.
- THF has recruited a dedicated base of volunteers and is supported by a Medical Advisory Board specializing in cardiology and cardiac research.
- THF is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization and member of the United Charitable Programs.